BlackBox - Airbus WideBody X'treme "Prologue"
A fully flyable set of Aircraft with the "BBS promise" of amazing things to come.
Combo Package Contains BBS Airbus A330 Prologue
The NEW BBS Airbus A340 Prologue
The Airbus Widebody Family of A330 & A340 are a fly-by-wire marvels that are rightfully acknowledged as two of the most successful Long Haul aircraft in civil aviation. With a flight deck unlike that of any other airliner (Apart from Another Airbus!) reproducing this aircraft accurately presents a unique challenge to any add on developer.
BlackBox however, have risen to that challenge and have combined development of the very highly appraised A320 & A330 Prologue packages with the new A340 Prologue to give you the best in short and long haul BlackBox Airbus flying! And as we have done with the A320 & A330, our latest addition of the A340 will only get better with the release of :-
Moving Towards AIRBUS WideBody X'TREME!
We can now offer you the Prologue version so you can see and feel what to expect from the Full AIRBUS WideBody X'TREME V1.00 release.
BlackBox Quality and attention to detail will be second to none, with every system modelled to the fullest possible levels. The smallest of items will be given our full attention and you wont find a switch, knob or button that doesn't do something.
In the Prologue Package you will still have a very useable Airbus simulation with Highly detailled MFD Screens and ECAMS. These are all switchable and have independant dimmer controls! Some systems and functionality may be limited initially but The MCDU Will allow you to program a FlightPlan from start to finish, including climbs, Sids, Stars, Speed and Altitude Constraints as well as holding patterns Airways and Alternate Airports. You'll see your performance figures with Vspeeds and Fuel predictions.
With our regular service updates The ECAM Screens will eventually show all your system status including Fuel, Electrical, Hydraulic, Pressure systems, Doors and Landing Gear as well as many warnings to help you get things in order. The Fuel system is also highly automated with transfers from wings to trim tanks, centre to wings etc... All happening behind the scenes
The external model features The A330-200, A330-300 A330-200F (Cargo version) As well as the all new A330-MRTT ( Multi Role Tanker Transport) from Airbus Military division.
All Variants have the correct Engine types from the GE CF6, to the Rolls Royse Trent 700 and the Pratt and Whitney 4168. They have been faithfully recreated using advanced 3dsMax techniques and each model contains in excess of 150 thousand Polygons, Hi Definition 4096x4096 Textures and bump Mapping and a whole host of custom animations that include new Fanblade animation for smooth running and slow startup, New "no flicker" Wheel animations that rotate smoothly and behave correctly when you stand on the brakes.
All control surfaces are seperately driven by the correct Hydraulic system with the surfaces drooping with pressure drop when the systems are powered down. A Full electrical system is modelled with Ground power, AC/DC buses APU and 3 Batteries
There is also a niceley detalled cockpit and a cabin visible through the reflective 3D modelled Windows. open the doors and you have more detal in the cargobays and galley areas, all illuminated at night.
The Virtual Cockpit is another 160K Polygons and almost every switch, knob, lever and dial is accurateley modelled and animated. Each panel has its own seperate integral lighting and both front and rear overheads are accurateley reproduced. There are dimmer controls for each MFD and you can swap them around via the correct pedestal switching. The Thrust levers have "built in" Detents operated by either Joystick, Numpad, F1-F4 Keys or Pageup/Dn you will easily find the one intuitive to you. Custom animations include the fold out tables, Arm rests and sunscreens on top of all the expected switches etc. The Side sticks operate correctly and lock properly when using the autopilot. And you have switchable Nosewheel steering "tiller control" for accurate Taxi and Parking
All the MCDU and FCU Programming can be done from either the 2D Panels or in the VC either directly or via the many Popup screens a click away.
The Airbus A330 & A340 Flight models have been reproduced and tested by independant Current Airbus Pilots and includes our Custom Fly By Wire system and Envelope protection Laws.
Experience for yourself the unique Airbus fly-by-wire concept and see whats in store later this year when we release AIRBUS X'TREME!
" These aircraft think one step ahead of the pilot - it's a flying experience like no other!"
- Advanced 3dsMax Hi Poly modelling
- General Electric CF6, PW 4168 and RR Trent 500 & 700 Engines
- Exterior models each contains in excess of 150 thousand polygons
- Over 200 Custom animations
- Custom “smooth running” Engine Fan animations + 3d Fan Blades
- Ram Air Turbine
- Pressurisation Vents
- 3d Landing lights & Light splashes on ground
- Full 3d cockpit visible through windows
- Highly detailed landing gear and gear bays
- Front and rear Pax doors, service + cargo doors
- 3d Windows with reflective + specular refractive glass
- Reverse thrust system
- 3d animated and sequenced Flaps/Slats/Speedbrakes
- All control surfaces seperateley linked to correct Hydraulic system
- Systems can be switched off removing the power from individual controls
Virtual Cockpit Features
- Virtual Cockpit contains in excess of 160 thousand polygons
- Every feature of the 2D Panel is reflected in the VC and MUCH more !
- Animated Pull out tables, Sunblinds, Jumpseat & Armrests ++
- All knobs dials and switches faithfully reproduced in animated 3d
- Captain, First Officer and Jumpseat positions available
- Overhead section complete with Hyd, Air, Fuel, Lighting and Fire panels
- Separate flood and integral lighting + test switches for warnings
- Fully textured & Bump mapped parts include seat fabric and carpets
- 3d modelled Standby Gauges
- Reflective glass in all gauges and windows (reflects cockpit environment)
- Highly detailed Side sticks with "skinned" boot
- Highly detailed Thrust levers with “Automatic” detents via keyboard or stick
- Accurate Per Variant Overhead & Panel Features
- Custom Fly By Wire System
- Custom Autopilot and Auto Thrust systems
- Switchable Multifunction CRT display screens, PFD, ND, ECAM1 & ECAM2
- Programmable MCDU and FCU with Managed CLB and DECENT + Constraints
- Uses Navigraph Navdata with Sids & Stars
- Flightplans can use constraints, step climb, holds and Alternate destinations
- Autopilot with Managed, VSI, FPA, Heading, Track and Nav modes
- Autothrust with easy to use Preset detents for Managed and Spd modes
- Full Cat I, II AND III Auto land features
- FBW Envelope protection, anti stall, pitch, roll and g-load limiting
- One click Popups on all MFD’s
- IFR and VFR Panels for CAPT & FO in both normal and widescreen
- Fully featured pedestal
- Overhead panel
- Separate Integral and flood lighting
- Accurate font used on MFD’s FCU, MCDU and ECAMS
- Sub pixel GDI rendering for ultra smooth operation and excellent frame rates
- Fully featured Engine FADEC with individual assignable throttle axis’
- Realistic EPR Engine gauges
- Blackbox house livery
- Etihad "Blue Moon"
- TAP Portugal
- Turkish Airlines
- Blackbox House Livery
- Blackbox House Livery
- Brussels Airlines
- Virgin Atlantic
Liveries A330-200 MRTT
- Royal Air Force
- Aerolinas Argentina
- AIR Tahiti Nui
- British West Indies
- Singapore Airlines
- Surinam Airways
- Plain White
- Blackbox House Livery
- Cathay Pacific
- Thai Airways
- Virgin Atlantic
Just a selection of our customers kind words, Many more on our facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/#!/BlackBoxSimulation
Nothing at this time..
|Microsoft - Flight Simulator X
(FSX Acceleration or SP2 required)
Lockheed Martin - Prepar 3D v1 or v2
DoveTail Games - FSX (Steam Edition)
|HDD||2Gb Free Space|
|OS||Windows Vista, 7 or 8 (32 or 64bit)|
|RAM||2048 Mb (2 Gig)|
|VGA||512Mb 3D Hardware Accelerated|
Product Requires A Joystick